Emotus for Teams
We have adapted the Emotus process for teams of 2 to 50 people.
The process is simple:
- We build on the best work the team has done to grow a shared vision of where we are going.
- We break that vision down into a manageable short-term action plan that focuses on ROE (return on effort).
- We meet with the team every 3 to 4 months to review progress, capture lessons learned, and refine the plan.
Along the way, we work with the team to identify and address any challenges that are preventing you from reaching your full potential. This might include:
- Project management and communications
- Role / responsibility clarification
- Identification of shared values and working agreements
- Developing conflict resolution skills
- Finding work/balance
- Developing shared business development skills / habits
- Identifying and prioritizing necessary skills for professional development